Sunday, October 22, 2017

How to: Go from black hair to red without bleach!!

Hey everyone. So I recently decided to dye my hair red and I wanted to share my experience with you. I've been wanting to do this for some time but could never bring myself to do it. I finally built up the courage to actually do it.

The last time I dyed my hair was in September of 2017 so I knew it was going to be a bit of a struggle to lighten. We started with the L'Oreal Hicolor in Intense Red which did lift my hair but not as much as I would of like. So being the impatient me, the next day I went over it wit L'Oreal HiColor Highlights in Magenta and I LOVED the way it came out. The best part is I didn't have to use bleach. Check out my video to see the results!


Let me know what you think of the color. Please hit the like button if you enjoyed it and subscribe if you're not already! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment